- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup melted ghee
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup raisons
1. Preheat the oven to 350º F.
2. Combine all dry ingredients (except the coconut flakes and raisons) in a large bowl, and mix well evenly.
3. In a separate small bowl, combine and stir the wet ingredients.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture, and stir together until well-combined.
5. Spread the granola mixture out evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 min, stirring it once halfway through for even toasting.
6. Remove from the oven. Add the coconut and raisons, and mix it well.
7. Bake for another 5 min until the coconut lightly toasted.
Note: Let the granola completely before transferring to an airtight container. This will keep for 2 weeks at room temperature.
#yogawithryoko #ryokohealing #homemadegranola #granolarecipe #healthycooking #healtyrecipe #healthysnacks #healthybreakfast #granola
Ryoko (“Lyo-ko”) completed her first yoga teacher training and became a registered yoga teacher in 2002. Originally from Japan, Ryoko grew up with traditional Buddhism philosophy and has continued to study, practice and share those ideals through teaching and studying different forms of yoga... Learn more >>