CBD (Cannabidiol) is a new buzzword in natural health care. But here are why we prefer doTERRA's Copaiba essential oil over CBD oil.
The endocannabinoid (EC) system:
- helps our bodies manage emotions, inflammation, and other physiological responses to different types of stress.
For example, during strenuous exercise or under stress, the body produces compounds called endocannabinoids (ECs) which trigger the activation of the EC system when they are detected by cannabinoid receptors.
Two Types of Cannabinoid receptors (CRs):
1. Cannabinoid receptor 1 (CB1)
- found in the rest of the body, like the muscles, skin, and vital organs.
-mainly found on the surface of white blood cells.
- CB2 receptor activation affects the regulation of inflammation
- is the main psychoactive compound in marijuana.
- can be found in hemp and CBD oil in more than just trace amounts.
- is known to activate both CB1 and CB2 receptors, and is generally accepted as a potent drug with powerful psychoactive properties.
- found in high quantities in marijuana, CBD oil, and hemp oil.
- does in fact interact directly with CB1 and CB2, but the interaction is so weak as to be negligible.
- is a sesquiterpene compound found in hundreds of different plant species.
- has unique ability to interact with CB2 but not CB1 receptors. Therefore, the alleged many benefits of CBD or THC can be obtained without the psychoactive effects by using a product containing BCP.
doTERRA’s Copaiba essential oil contains the highest BCP content of any oil (around 55%).
"as little as 1-2 drops of Copaiba oil or 3-4 drops of Black Pepper oil may provide noticeable results in humans. At this time, the systemic soothing properties of beta-caryophyllene have potential benefit as treatment for a wide range of health issues... (Click here to read the rest.)"
To get the amazing benefits of BCP from the Copaiba essential oil, my favorite use is to take a few drops internally under the tongue in the morning and at night.
Copaiba Oil is Very Affordable!
A 15ml bottle of doTERRA Copaiba essential oil only costs $35 with a wholesale membership (about 14 cents per drop) while a 15ml bottle CBD oil from reputable brands usually cost more than $120 and it is diluted with carrier oils.
Are you ready to try this amazing oil?
Make sue to take advantage of JULY Enrollment Promotion!
This month only, when you enroll as a new member and place a 100 PV enrollment order you will receive a FREE 15 mL Wild Orange ($14 Retail Value)! If you place a 200 PV enrollment order you will receive a 15 mL Wild Orange AND a 15 mL Copaiba ($46.67 Retail Value) FREE!
If you just want to try doTERRA Copaiba oil, contact Ryoko how you can get this oil at 25% discount ($35 plus your local tax & $3.9 s/h) without getting your own membership. - This special offer is ONLY for 1st time customer.
For more info & how to order:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
#yogawithryoko #EssentialOilswithRyoko #TherapeuticEssentialOilsforNaturalLiving #doTERRAempoweredlifestyle #doTERRA #essentialoils #save#freeproducts #discount #peace #relaxation #diffuser #toxinfree#chemicalfree #sustainability #bestdeal #naturalcare#stressmanagement #emotionalmanagement #aromatherapy#DailyHealthHabitsChallenge
#bestpromotion #essentialoilssale #Copaiba #betteralternativetoCBDoil #EndocannabinoidSystem
We start our new theme "Forward Bends" this week. In this theme, we focus on forward bends poses that promote a feeling of surrender, serenity, letting go, accompanied by inner bliss. Forward bends poses gently melt your heart and release the tensions in your neck & shoulders... (click here to read the rest.)
#yogawithryoko #nashvilleyoga #bestyogaclassinnashville#nashvillemeditation #alternativetherapy #therapeuticyoga#bestselfcaretool #junenewsletter
Ryoko (“Lyo-ko”) completed her first yoga teacher training and became a registered yoga teacher in 2002. Originally from Japan, Ryoko grew up with traditional Buddhism philosophy and has continued to study, practice and share those ideals through teaching and studying different forms of yoga... Learn more >>